Welcome to TVServiceMenuCodes.com, your ultimate resource for uncovering the hidden capabilities of your BenQ LCD monitor. In this comprehensive guide, we’ll delve into the world of BenQ service menu codes, allowing you to perform essential functions like resetting the digital tuner, executing a factory reset, and managing the elusive hotel mode. But exercise caution; adjusting the service menu requires precision.
BenQ Service Menu
Your BenQ LCD monitor holds a secret – a service menu that empowers you to perform various critical tasks. This includes resetting the digital tuner, executing a complete factory reset, and toggling hotel mode on or off. However, keep in mind that tinkering with the service menu can lead to irreversible damage, so approach it with care.
Accessing the Service Menu
In most cases, using the original remote control is the safest way to access your BenQ service menu. However, if you’ve lost your remote or it’s damaged, consider purchasing a Replacement Remote before attempting to enter the service menu.
LCD Service Menu: Method 1
- Start by turning off your monitor.
- Press and hold the “MENU” & “EXIT” buttons simultaneously.
- While holding those buttons, press the “POWER” button to turn on the LCD monitor.
- After the monitor powers on, press the “i” button to access the factory service mode.
LCD Service Menu: Method 2
- Begin by turning off your monitor.
- Simultaneously press the “POWER,” “SELECT,” and “MENU” buttons.
- If the monitor is already on, press the “V” button to enter factory service mode.